It's time for the 2020 Stellar Cellar Wine Drive! Each year, we put together a great collection of wine donated by the Catherine Cook community to be part of the Silent Auction at the Annual Gala. Last year's package featured approximately 55 bottles of wine from all over the world and it is always a very popular item!
This year, we are also adding something new: the Bourbon/Rye Ring-Toss. This carnival-style event will feature a table with bottles of bourbon and rye for contestants to win and immediately impress their friends and jealous bystanders. We are looking for a great collection of bourbons and ryes donated by members of the Catherine Cook community to serve as the prizes. Contestants will donate to get rings and take home the bottle(s) they win.
What: A great collection of wine auctioned to one lucky winner to stock their cellar & a great collection of bourbon and rye for the ring-toss challenge!
How: Choose a favorite bottle of wine (valued at $25 or more) or bourbon or rye (valued at $50 or more) from your collection or try something new! Make your donation at a Curbside Drop-off, at the Main Office, or through Binny's.
Binny's is offering online and phone ordering for Catherine Cook families who want to participate in Stellar Cellar and/or The Bourbon/Rye Ring-Toss and enjoy the convenience of doing so from home!
Binny's Ordering Instructions
- Visit binnys.com and shop "Chicago-Lincoln Park" as your location.
- Once you've selected your item(s), go to the shopping cart page.
- On the shopping cart page, directly below the items in your cart, is a gray drop-down titled "Gift Options." Click on Gift Options and type "Catherine Cook School Donation" in the box.
- Select "Store Pickup" and "Chicago-Lincoln Park" as your shipping method and complete the check-out process as usual.
- We recommend calling Binny's at (312) 664-4394 to confirm your items were set aside as a donation to Catherine Cook School, or you may place your order directly by phone.
- No need to pick anything up! Your purchase will be shared with Catherine Cook and delivered to the winners!
- Tuesday, January 14 – Curbside Drop-off (7:45 - 8:15 a.m.)
- Tuesday, January 21 – Curbside Drop-off (7:45 - 8:15 a.m.)
- Tuesday, January 28 - Parent Association Meeting Drop-off
You can also drop off your wine at the Main Office or the Advancement Office any time before Monday, February 26.
Please include a Stellar Cellar Donation Form with each bottle!