Like most independent schools, Catherine Cook is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization that relies on voluntary contributions to cover the difference between tuition income and the cost of educating students. Gifts to the Annual Giving Campaign support the annual operating budget and fund the integral needs of the school, including:
- Competitive faculty salaries and benefits
- Need-based tuition assistance to facilitate socioeconomic diversity
- Field trips and service learning opportunities
- Professional development for faculty and staff
- Facilities expenses, equipment, and materials.
We ask each family to "Zap the Gap" for their student(s) - $1,895 per student for 2018-2019. Tuition covers about 90% of the cost of an independent school education, and your gift helps to fill that "gap."
Please strongly consider making a leadership gift and joining an Annual Giving Society. These gifts inspire others and create a strong foundation for the 2018-2019 Campaign:
|$30,000 and above|
Head of School Society
- Voluntary gifts to the Annual Giving Campaign are fully tax-deductible to donors.
- Competitive tuition rates allow more students to benefit from an independent school education.
- A culture of philanthropy is an important part of our community.