Make a Difference - Volunteer at Catherine Cook!
Volunteers are vital to the Catherine Cook School community. They offer their time and talent and, in return, reap the rewards of contributing to the success of the school and its students. Whatever your schedule, abilities, or interests, there is a volunteer opportunity for you.
- It's a great way to meet other parents and forge new friendships.
- Volunteers are positive role models for our students.
- Volunteer contributions significantly and positively impact the community.
- It is an opportunity to learn more about your child's education.
- It is a great way to get to know faculty and staff.
Click here to view and download the 2021-2022 Volunteer Handbook.
Ready to Volunteer?
We're happy to have you! Please select a box below to learn more about that committee. Leave the box checked next to the committee(s) you would like to join. Upon submitting the form, you will receive an email confirmation listing all of your selections. If you have any questions, please contact anyone on the PA Executive Committee at PA@ccookschool.org.
PA Executive Committee:
Kimberly Edison, President
Jason Allen, Vice President
Shontelle Watson, Treasurer
Lauren Worley, Secretary