Catherine Cook Summer Camps
Catherine Cook School is excited to welcome back Catherine Cook Summer Camps for Summer 2023! Our day camp programs are open to rising preschoolers (age 3) to 2nd graders, both inside and outside our school community.
Our Summer Day Camps feature three themed, two-week sessions from Tuesday, June 20, through Friday, August 4 (no camp week of July 3). Campers are invited to join us for one session or all three! Each camp will include a balance of outside fun (including water play on the rooftop turf!) and inside activities including art projects, science explorations, and imaginary play. Our youngest campers will have a rest time after lunch to recharge for afternoon fun.
Click here to register! Early bird pricing through March 15, 2023!
Daily Schedule Options
- 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. | Optional Early Drop-Off
- 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. | Morning Camp Session
- 12:30 - 3:30 p.m. | Optional Afternoon Camp Session
- 3:30 - 5:00 p.m. | Optional After Camp Care
2023 Summer Camp Themes, Dates, and Pricing
Select one of the camps below for more information.
- Campers must be potty trained
- All campers bring lunch from home; morning and afternoon snacks are provided
- Low camper to staff ratio (younger groups will have 1 staff for every 4 campers)
Questions can be directed to Susan Custer at firstname.lastname@example.org.