Our Extended Day Program is for every age group and is an opportunity to extend their school day in a safe and fun environment. Extended Day is divided into three age groups: Cougar Cubs (Early Childhood students), Cougar Club (Lower School students), and Study Club (Middle School students).
Cougar Cubs (Early Childhood)
2:45-4:30 p.m. - Block 1
4:30-6:00 p.m. - Block 2
- Students in Preschool (PS), Junior Kindergarten (JK), and Senior Kindergarten (SK)
- Enjoy free time play, story time, table activities, games, crafts, and playground time (weather permitting)
- Students separated into three groups based on their grade level: PS, JK, and SK
Cougar Club (Lower School)
3:00-4:30 p.m. (Block 1)
4:30-6:00 p.m. (Block 2)
- Students in 1st-4th Grades
- Includes a recess period, quiet study time to complete homework or work on an academic-related activity, and games, crafts, and free play (time permitting)
- Students separated into two groups based on grade level: 1st/2nd Graders and 3rd/4th Graders
Study Club (Middle School)
3:30-4:30 p.m. (Block 1)
4:30-6:00 p.m. (Block 2)
- Students in 5th-8th Grades
- A quiet space for students to complete homework or work on an academic-related activity
Drop-In Extended Day
Drop-In Extended Day is available to parents as needed. Registration for daily drop-in can be done days in advance or on the day needed. If you have a last minute request for Drop-In, please email AfterSchool@ccookschool.org as soon as possible to help with proper staffing and resources. If your request is submitted later than 2:30 PM, please contact Main Office personnel to inform the student’s homeroom teacher/advisor and to radio the auxiliary team.
Drop-In Extended Day is $35.00/day for Block 1 (Dismiss at 4:30 PM), and $15.00/day for Block 2 (Dismiss at 6:00 PM or before).
Please note, students are not allowed to remain unsupervised in the school building or wait in the Main Office to be picked up.
Please click here to view the Auxiliary Programs Guide, which includes a complete list of Fall trimester offerings, helpful tips for navigating after school, and additional resources. Please click here to view instructions for logging into the After School Registration System and registering for programs.
Please note: Technical updates have been made by our registration system provider. If you receive an error message while trying to register, please follow these steps to troubleshoot:
1. Make sure your browser has the most up to date version.
2. Open the registration site in an "Incognito" or "Private" window.
3. Delete the browser's cached data. Instructions on how to do this can be found here.
|September 11 -
November 17, 2023
|December 4, 2023 -
March 8, 2024
March 18 -