Eligibility for admission is determined independently from a family's application for financial support, which includes two forms of support:
- Tuition Assistance: Awarded specifically toward the cost of tuition at varying amounts, depending on a family's financial need
- The Thatcher Swanson Grant for Diversity and Inclusion: Awarded to a limited number of students each year for the full cost of tuition, fees, lunch, a stipend for after school programs, and additional support as needed; recipients must meet certain criteria to be eligible. Click here to learn more.
Families who would like to request financial support should complete an online application and submit the requested financial forms to verify the reported information. FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment conducts the financial need analysis for Catherine Cook. The financial support program is designed to attract and enroll students from diverse economic, cultural, ethnic, and geographic backgrounds and to offer a unique educational opportunity to qualified students whose families are unable to pay full tuition. For our financial support program to be truly effective, it is expected that families will make their children's education a financial priority.
Financial support decisions are based on each family's ability to finance their child's education as evaluated by the Financial Aid Committee, which uses information supplied by families to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. Catherine Cook’s financial support awards are grants, which means there is no repayment required.
Financial Support Application Process
- Families applying for financial support will need to complete an online application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment.
- Applications can be completed online on the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment website. Applicants can apply online beginning November 1, 2022, at FACTS. Applications must be received by February 3, 2023, for review for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Submit copies of your 2021 and 2022 W2/1099 form(s)* as soon as available. Applications are not complete until FACTS receives your 2021 and 2022 submitted tax return(s) and your 2021 and 2022 W2/1099 form(s). FACTS may request additional documentation to verify information provided on the application.
- If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866.315.9262.
- For specific information regarding FACTS, please view the FACTS Flyer.
*In cases of divorce or separation, both parents must submit all required forms. The family's ability to contribute is based on both parents' income and assets.
FACTS Website Address & Phone Number
For Parents: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/41XZY
For Parents: 866.315.9262.
10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. CST Monday-Thursday
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST on Friday