Thatcher Swanson Grant for Diversity and Inclusion
Thank you for your interest in the Thatcher Swanson Grant for Diversity and Inclusion at Catherine Cook School! The Grant is available at any grade level, is renewable each year, and provides the recipient with:
- Full tuition
- Extended Day (after school care until 6:00 p.m.)
- School lunches
- Stipend for After School Adventures (extra curricular activities) and athletics
- Funding toward materials, technology, supplemental learning, and additional programming that supports participation in all that Cook offers
Requirements for Consideration
- Must demonstrate significant financial need, as determined by school administration
- Must identify with an underrepresented race, religion, physical ability, sexual identity, or gender identity within the school community
Why Choose Catherine Cook School for Your Child?
From preschool through 8th grade, Catherine Cook students learn more than just math, science, and reading – they cultivate a deep understanding of the world we live in, find their purpose within it, and develop the leadership skills to leave their mark. Nurtured in a creative and innovative environment, they explore problem solving in fresh and useful ways. Our graduates leave as confident, compassionate leaders able to take on the challenges of the future.
Application and Admission Process
Please call us to find out if Grant funding is available for the coming school year. For special application instructions and a code to waive the $75 admission fee, please contact Jessica Ledesma, Admission Assistant, at email@example.com or 312.266.3381 x2131.