SEED (Seeking Educational Equity and Diversity) Mission
The National SEED Project is a peer-led personal and professional development program that creates conversational communities to drive personal, organizational, and societal change toward greater equity and diversity. To learn more about the National SEED Project, please click here.
SEED at Catherine Cook offers our community:
- community building through examination of personal and community experiences
- seminars uniquely tailored to the needs of the cohort and our school
- personal growth and identity development
- further understanding of systemic oppression
- recognition of agency to impact change